fredag 5 januari 2018

Mixed media card - Craft Stamper "Take It Make It" January Challenge

Hello!

This card is my first make for the Craft Stamper "Take It, Make It" blog challenge team.
I had so much fun making this card, and I have a little description for you.


I started to play with Brushos on watercolour paper.


Once dry, I applied a layer of That´s Crafty 3D gloss gel through a 
That´s Crafty stencil (TC8019) and left to dry on it´s own. I then went in with 
slightly diluted white gesso and painted the whole surface. I whiped the gesso off from the raised 
parts with a baby whipe before totally dry. Here I was so in love with this background 
I didn´t know how to continue ;)


I thought I should keep it quite simple and let the backgrund speak on this card.
I used the stamp set "Butterfly Trio" from Rubber Dance, heat embossed them, 
cut them out and added to my card.



You can find the Craft Stamper challenge HERE. Hope you´ll join us!

Thank you for stopping by today, and hope to see you soon again!
xx Melina

2 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful, and loved you kept that gorgeous back ground fairly free from details, other than the butterflies. Hugs, Dorthe, x

    SvaraRadera